about the role
We’re looking for a self-starting UX/UI Designer with a mastery of design craft and an infectiously positive attitude to create high-impact work across our digital product experiences. This person thrives in fast-paced environments, works well with product, and engineering partners, and is both a skilled individual contributor and is also excited about collaborating with other designers to create high-impact work. As a Senior Designer, your task is to blend design and strategy to solve complex user problems. You will be involved at every step of product development, from brainstorming broad ideas to ensure design quality through launch. Using your full range of interaction, visual, and product thinking skills, you will lead and own an experience for our product teams.
what you'll do:
- Work closely with Product and Engineering
- Creates high-quality deliverables and executes based on UX goals and priorities with limited guidance or direction, managing their work to a more extensive schedule
- Work across the entire design stack, including: speccing projects; designing workflows, detailed interactions, and high-fidelity visuals; and ensuring quality implementation
- Explain and debate the reasoning behind your product decisions
- 5+ years of experience, ideally from a consumer tech company or product design agency
- Bachelors or Master Degree in the study of design or equivalent project/portfolio experience.
- Sound understanding of UX methodologies and visual communication principles.
- Knowledge of front-end web best practices and responsive and adaptive design.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Developed a Design System from the ground up
- Expert in Figma, experience managing component libraries in Figma
- Please provide an online portfolio or PDF that you can share with us. Please be sure to provide any necessary passwords, we cannot advance your application without them
- Work title freedom
- Full paid health benefits
- Personal growth Fridays
- Massage therapy sessions
- Group guided meditations
- Team building trips
- Fully loaded kitchen with coffee, tea, fruit and snacks
- Biweekly team socials
- Unlimited time off