Software Engineer - Automation
about the role
nate helps people transact with the web by automating via a single-click checkout, automated form filling and automated metadata extraction.
As we grow and scale as a company, we are looking for a Software Engineer to train our models and how once a model does make a prediction, the best way to orchestrate its execution. You will work with us to build and maintain these tools and their APIs.
It means working with a team of motivated individuals who are as passionate about the future of commerce and artificial intelligence as we are. And it also means being an equity-holder, a doer, a risk-taker, a leader and an example to others.
what you will be doing:
- Working in a cross-functional team alongside data scientists and engineers
- Identifying and implementing ways to improve our web automation execution services
- Developing clean, reusable and modular code for web automation services
- Writing, testing and deploying software systems, scripts and CI/CD environments
- Maintaining and expanding storage services for products, purchases and training data
- Collaborating and aligning with Product
- Experience Python and frameworks like Django, FastAPI and Flask
- Experience with Kubernetes and AWS cloud infrastructure (and/or Azure or GCP)
- Experience with unit and integration tests
- Confident with API performance and optimisation
- Knowledge of http protocols and how the web work
- Creativity in problem solving, algorithmic thinking and ability to take initiative
- Openness to help teammates grow and achieve their goals
If you don't meet all the requirements but think you might still be right for the role, please apply anyway. We're always keen to speak to people who connect with our principles.
- Absolute work title freedom
- Personal growth Fridays
- Massage therapy sessions
- Group guided meditations
- Team building trips
- Global AI events and conferences
- Coffee, tea, fruit and snacks
- Unlimited vacation days
- Competitive compensation