Social Media Design Intern
about the role
We’re looking for a creative, self-driven person to join nate’s marketing and creative team as a new Social Media Designer Intern for our Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram channels.
The ideal candidate has a strong eye for design and a deep understanding of user behavior for triggering engagement. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who often experiments and has some creative and/or personal projects under them.
- Bring the nate’s brand to life in new, creative, and inventive ways across our growing channels
- Invent and develop new content ideas to grow and engage
- Bring new ideas to the table, and constantly experiment
- Deep understanding of the Gen Z consumer target and being up to speed on trending topics
- Working toward a degree in graphic design or a related field (graphic design, visual communications, digital design)
- Basic knowledge of layouts, typography, line composition, color, and other graphic design fundamentals
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud is necessary.
- Experience with motion graphics, Sketch and Figma is preferred but not required
- Portfolio showcasing a strong grasp of concept development, graphic design, and brand
- Excited to work in a fast paced, young, creative office, filled with energized co-workers and an engaging culture.
- Work title freedom
- Personal growth Fridays
- Unlimited time off
- Massage therapy sessions
- Group guided meditations
- Team building trips
- Fully loaded kitchen with coffee, tea, fruit and snacks
- Competitive Compensation