Senior Product Manager - Risk Engine
about the role
As we grow and scale as a company, we are looking for a Product Manager that will help us save the web one neural network at a time.
Your main responsibility will be to help build a risk engine team, where you will work alongside engineers and data scientists to prioritise, scope, and implement fraud detection and prevention mechanisms. The risk engine is crucial for us to support rapid user growth sustainably.
It also means working with a team of motivated individuals who are as passionate about the future of commerce and artificial intelligence as we are! And it means being an equity-holder, a doer, a risk-taker, a leader and an example to others.
what you will be doing:
- Leverage customer and business feedback to support data informed prioritisation and decision making
- Gain a deep understanding of problems and work with the team to build a solution
- Orchestrate timely delivery by removing blockers and supporting the team
- Work with the team to build out and document product and technical specifications, e.g. user stories and spikes
- Translating the company vision and mission into a product strategy and roadmap for your area
- Collaborate with and manage expectations for stakeholders across the business
- Evangelising the product and training teams to support internal enablement
- Become an expert in the capabilities of our backend platform, and communicate opportunities and limitations to the rest of the Product organisation
- Strong product management experience, working in an agile environment, with scrum methodologies
- Experience with the domain of fraud and risk
- Analytically-minded and adept at making cases with data
- Experience launching end-to-end products that drive business impact
- Organised and have a growth mindset
- Experience collaborating with a cross functional team
- An advocate for the user experience
- Great at understanding and communicating the “why”
- An interest in team dynamics and optimising delivery
If you don't meet all the requirements but think you might still be right for the role, please apply anyway. We're always keen to speak to people who connect with our principles.
- Absolute work title freedom
- Personal growth Fridays
- Massage therapy sessions
- Group guided meditations
- Team building trips
- Global AI events and conferences
- Coffee, tea, fruit and snacks
- Unlimited vacation days
- Competitive compensation