Senior Full Stack Engineer - Automation
about the role
As we grow and scale as a company, we are looking for a Senior Full Stack Engineer passionate about understanding and building systems that can neatly interact with the web.
You will have experience in building websites and backend services and want to apply that knowledge in a novel way; by using our predictive algorithms to automate ecommerce purchases at scale.
It means working with a team of motivated individuals who are as passionate about the future of commerce and artificial intelligence as we are. And it also means being an equity-holder, a doer, a risk-taker, a leader and an example to others.
what you will be doing:
- Building systems to automate web purchases using machine learning
- Writing, productionising and maintaining software, scripts and CI/CD environments
- Solving challenges around data collection and execution of automated purchases
- Investigating the challenges of scaling and optimising purchase automation services
- Collaborating and aligning with Product
- Extensive experience with Typescript, React, Node.js - we use Next.js but are open to exploring other stacks
- Experience with Kubernetes and AWS cloud infrastructure (and/or Azure or GCP)
- Experience with unit and integration testsConfident writing and working with APIs
- Solid experience in Software Development, Design and Architecture
- Experience with building websites and modern UI frameworks
- Knowledge or exposure with web automation to support QA
- Interest in Data Science and Machine Learning
- Creativity in problem solving, algorithmic thinking and ability to take initiative
- Openness to help teammates grow and achieve their goals
If you don't meet all the requirements but think you might still be right for the role, please apply anyway. We're always keen to speak to people who connect with our principles.
- Absolute work title freedom
- Personal growth Fridays
- Massage therapy sessions
- Group guided meditations
- Team building trips
- Global AI events and conferences
- Coffee, tea, fruit and snacks
- Unlimited vacation days
- Competitive compensation