about the role
As we grow and scale as a company, we are looking for a product manager that will help us save the web one neural network at a time.
Your main responsibilities will lie in the realm of automation, where you will be working side by side with software developers, machine learning engineers as well as data scientists to identify and prioritize the ways our services can automate the web.
It also means working with a team of motivated superheroes who are as passionate about the future of commerce and artificial intelligence as we are. And it also means being an equity-holder, a doer, a risk-taker, a leader and an example to others.
- A degree in a technical discipline or an equivalent experience or skillset
- An ability to learn fast, very fast
- Creativity in problem-solving, solutions include obvious in hindsight
- Comfort with dealing with open and ill-defined problems, we’ll need you to make them well-defined
- An ability to quickly separate the essential from optional
- Willingness to get one's hands dirty when exploring new ideas. Computer science related or otherwise.
- Appreciation for technical project management
- Ability to communicate business value to highly technical audiences
- Ability to communicate technical challenges to business audiences
- Work title freedom
- Personal growth Fridays
- Unlimited time off
- Massage therapy sessions
- Group guided meditations
- Team building trips
- Fully loaded kitchen with coffee, tea, fruit and snacks
- Competitive Compensation