Performance Marketing Manager
about the role
- Own performance marketing efforts - from developing, to implementing and measuring paid marketing strategies to drive user acquisition and conversion.
- Assess performance of current paid media (ex., Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Tik Tok Ads.)
- Work with our design team & marketing leadership to cascade marketing objectives into clear creative asset briefs. Work cross-functionally with business intelligence to analyze campaign performance and funnel insights back into creative, media-mix and targeting.
- Grow the team and hire direct reports.
- Continually improve strategy, future campaign structures, and ad development, with a test & learn mentality.
- Report on campaign performance - ROI, CPI, CPM, etc. - and help shape the marketing budget.
- Support consistent messaging across all platforms and teams, helping to establish the nate brand tone of voice.
- Lead testing plan of nate’s different value propositions and sub-consumer targets.
- Manage relationships with external agency partners.
- BA, BS and/or MA, MS in marketing, business, communications, advertising, brand management, english or journalism.
- 5+ years of experience, with at least 2-3 years dedicated to paid/performance channels.
- Based in NY or willing to relocate, this is an in-person opportunity in our NYC office.
- Strong knowledge of ad platforms (Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Tik Tok Ads.) and able to set up campaigns, manage insights and adjust based on performance. Ideally some experience with search and SEO.
- Proven experience managing direct reports and hiring.
- Quick to learn and adapt to overcome challenges. We move fast and change fast.
- Obsessed with being consumer first - understanding user behavior, pop culture, and trends.
- Experience running result-driven marketing campaigns.
- You’re a leader who isn’t afraid to roll with crazy ideas. We’re not cookie cutter people ;)
- You’re a reliable self-starter who can conquer multiple projects with minimal oversight.
- Enjoys working in an environment with a lively, engaged and passionate team culture.
- Work title freedom
- Fully paid health benefits
- Personal growth Fridays
- Massage therapy sessions
- Group guided meditations
- Team building trips
- Fully loaded kitchen with coffee, tea, fruit and snacks
- Biweekly team socials
- Unlimited time off
let's do this.