part time marketing coordinator,
about the role
- Work with our creative and marketing team to pull off whatever it is we dream up.
- Identify opportunities to introduce the nate brand for LA-based partnerships, events, and activations, and execute them including partnership/event setup, collateral, and organizing on-site operations.
- Scope out partnerships, events, and activation end to end, making sure they align with company KPI’s, remain on budget, and oversee the execution.
- Measure outcomes of LA-based marketing activations and be able to pivot when needed to optimize results.
- Track and oversee workflow for proofing creative assets and delivering them on time to where they need to be.
- Attend weekly marketing team syncs to be updated on company-wide initiatives and update the team on LA-based initiatives.
- Bring your own ideas to the table & have the confidence to execute them.
- Live our values all day, every day.
- Minimum undergrad degree or out of school with 1-2+ years of marketing project management experience and can speak to previously successful projects worked on.
- Strong organizational and project management skills including scoping out and planning the project, timeline management, and ability to define and meet deadlines.
- Can work in a fast-paced startup and are able to adjust quickly as priorities change and can both problem solve and problem prevent.
- You love to stay current with what’s happening in LA and know about the hottest opportunities.
- You’re serious about your work and are ready to take nate to the moon with us, but don’t take yourself too seriously.
- Bonus if you have a background in event production and management
- Full paid health benefits
- Work title freedom
- Personal growth Fridays
- Awesome company swag
let's do this.