Motion Graphics Artist
about the role
We are looking for a full-time, on-site Motion Graphics Artist to conceptualize, develop, and implement motion graphic design solutions for our marketing and product teams.
- Illustrators on the Creative team will work in both brand and product worlds to create exceptional, clear, and brand-forward art for our product experience.
- Create, design, and develop visually stunning video assets and content in support of marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Create motion graphic templates for easy use by other creative team members.
- Adhere to brand guidelines in ways that still push creative boundaries
- 2-5 years of experience in motion graphics.
- BFA or BA in Animation, Graphic Design, a related field, or equivalent relevant experience.
- Strong portfolio of motion graphics work as well as static graphic design work.
- Outstanding skills in communication design (composition, typography, color, illustration, and movement).
- Expert-level knowledge with Adobe Creative Cloud Suite (including Animate and After Effects) and common motion graphics design application software/hardware.
- Never-ending desire to learn new techniques and technology to advance skillset.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills needed in order to consistently meet deadlines.
- Strong understanding of advertising industry standards, specs & guidelines as they relate to audio and visual executions.
- Work title freedom
- Personal growth Fridays
- Unlimited time off
- Massage therapy sessions
- Group guided meditations
- Team building trips
- Fully loaded kitchen with coffee, tea, fruit and snacks
- Competitive Compensation
let's do this.