about the role
As a rapidly growing company we are looking for an MLOps engineer to join our automation team.
A large part of our work lies in developing new models to traverse the web. Your passion should be in helping us overcome the challenge of deploying them in the real world.
What you will be doing:
- Working as part of a cross-functional team of data scientists and engineers.
- Design, build and manage processes to deploy production models and monitor their quality and performance over time
- Develop and maintain the APIs serving our models.
- Building robust pipelines to automate the training of our models.
This is what we think you’ll need:
- Strong understanding and experience in designing and building APIs with Python (e.g. FastAPI).
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience with building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience with cloud providers (e.g. AWS, GCP)
- Experience with using infrastructure as code (e.g. Terraform)
- Good understanding of SDLC principles
- A basic understanding of data science and machine learning.
Desired but not essential:
- Past interaction with ML frameworks like Keras or Pytorch.
- Past experience working with microservices architecture
- Past experience with ML platforms such as Kubeflow.
- Some knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Absolute work title freedom
- Personal growth Fridays
- Massage therapy sessions
- Group guided meditations
- Team building trips
- Global AI events and conferences
- Coffee, tea, fruit and snacks
- Unlimited vacation days
- Competitive compensation