Marketing Project Manager
about the role
This individual will oversee and coordinate in all areas of campaigns from pre-planning to post-analyzing. You are a natural leader who can strategically and confidently lead the marketing team to continued success. You don’t shy away from competition and are willing to take big risks for big results. You’re brand obsessed, and a doer.
- Work closely with design, social, experiential marketing, influencer marketing and growth operations to bring campaigns to life, managing the project progression from end to end in a horizontal fashion.
- You’ll be a key actor in coordinating campaigns execution across multiple verticals, building the nate brand, and figuring out how the brand should show up in the physical and digital world.
- Create clear and effective marketing campaign game plans, timelines and progress checking.
- Analyze campaign performance & work with the team to summarize learnings for future performance improvement.
- Ensure projects are on track and appropriately resourced, working with marketing leadership to ensure prioritization is clear across verticals.
- BA, BS and/or MA, MS in marketing, communications, advertising, brand management, english or journalism.
- 2+ years of marketing experience, minimum 1 year on project or campaign management (either brand or agency sides).
- You're organized, meticulous and process oriented. Ideally has experience in project management/tracking tools such as Rapid, Agile, monday.com or others.
- You’re a doer - you’re willing to up your sleeves, work collaboratively, get creative. At nate we aren’t big on sitting in a room and constantly just strategizing and thinking. We brainstorm, we understand the consumer - and then we go out there and do it, test it, change it, and keep moving.
- Strong understanding of brand building and brand marketing, and how it relates/works combined with performance marketing.
- Constantly striving to learn and adapt.
- Work title freedom
- Fully paid health benefits
- biweekly team socials
- Personal growth Fridays
- Unlimited time off
- Massage therapy sessions
- Group guided meditations
- Team building trips
- Fully loaded kitchen with coffee, tea, fruit and snacks
- Competitive Compensation