about the role
The Graphic Designer, Paid Digital Media, is responsible for the design of nate's brand’s digital paid media on a day-to-day basis in accordance with the overall company goals.
- Bringing new ideas to the table and constantly experimenting
- Designing performance marketing collateral, from paid social media ads to email templates to customer outreach collateral
- Researching industry trends and exploring ways to iterate our branding language
- Research and innovate on mobile-first performance marketing creative
- Work collaboratively with channel managers on the performance marketing team and creative team, as well as external agency partners.
- Take data driven insights from ad performance and funnel back into new creative iterations.
- Gather metrics to evaluate the success of our content
- 3-5 years in graphic design and video editing for Paid Social Media advertising campaigns
- 2+ years at an agency focusing on eCommerce, B2C, and DTC marketing clients
- Proven track record of designing creative assets for Paid Social channels including Facebook, Instagram, and Snapchat. Twitter and Pinterest are a plus!
- Quickly digests marketing feedback and optimizes creative assets to improve core Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- A proven track record of creative projects displaying non-linear thinking
- A deep understanding of Internet user behavior, trends, and viral content
- Shown ability to multi-task and run multiple projects while paying strict attention to detail
- Previous experience with animation, illustration and/or video editing is a plus.
- A portfolio that showcases your ability to create high-quality marketing material with a diverse set of techniques
- Work title freedom
- Personal growth Fridays
- Unlimited time off
- Massage therapy sessions
- Group guided meditations
- Team building trips
- Fully loaded kitchen with coffee, tea, fruit and snacks
- Competitive Compensation
let's do this.