Lead Software Engineer
about the role
As we grow and scale, we are looking for an engineer who is equally versatile in frontend and backend and has experience in building both mobile and web applications before. Many new features will be developed, both consumer facing and internal, you will be fundamental in achieving nate's exponential growth.
Your main responsibilities will lie in the realm of our consumer team, where you will be working side by side with product managers, backend and frontend engineers as well as machine learning engineers to provide the best possible user experience to our users.
It also means working with a team of motivated superheroes who are as passionate about the future of commerce and artificial intelligence as we are. And it also means being an equity-holder, a doer, a risk-taker, a leader and an example to others.
- Computer Science background or equivalent industry experience
- Experience with building APIs
- Experience with modern UI frameworks
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with AWS cloud services
- Experience with unit and integration tests
- Creativity in problem solving and algorithmic thinking
- Openness to help teammates grow and achieve their goals
- Absolute work title freedom
- Personal growth Fridays
- Massage therapy sessions
- Group guided meditations
- Team building trips
- Global AI events and conferences
- Coffee, tea, fruit and snacks
- Unlimited vacation days
- Competitive compensation