junior mlops engineer
about the role
As a rapidly growing company we are looking for a new junior machine learning engineer to join our data science team.
A large part of our work lies in developing new models to traverse the web. Your passion should be in helping us overcome the challenge of deploying them in the real world.
You will work as part of the ML engineering team to:
- Transform data science prototypes into production-ready services.
- Monitor and maintain the APIs serving our models.
- Bring about consistent deployments and performance monitoring.
- Ensure we have a consistent repository structure.
- Continuously seek out ways to make our ML workflow simple, robust and efficient.
Sounds like you?
This is what we think you’ll need:
- Degree in Computer Science, Machine Learning or related field.
- Good knowledge of Python 3 and its language constructs.
- Ability to write robust, defensive code and unit tests.
- Ability to use a web framework to build APIs with Python (e.g. FastAPI).
- Good knowledge of the linux command line and git version control.
- Basic knowledge of databases and SQL.
- Previous interaction with one of the ML frameworks like Keras or Pytorch.
- Creativity in problem solving and algorithmic thinking.
- Eagerness to learn and open to feedback.
- Openness to work as part of a team.
Desired but not essential:
- Knowledge of software engineering practices like CI/CD, automated testing.
- Previous experience with cloud providers (e.g. AWS, GCP)
- Previous experience with Docker/Kubernetes.
- Work title freedom
- Personal growth Fridays
- Massage therapy sessions
- Group guided meditations
- Team building trips
- Global AI events and conferences
- Coffee, tea, fruit and snacks
- Unlimited time off
- Competitive compensation