Front End Engineer - B2B
about the role
As we grow and scale as a company, we are looking for a Front End Engineer who can take our services to the next level. You will be working on a product which will bring buy with one click functionality to every merchant out there.
Your team will comprise of Frontend and Backend engineers all masterfully working in sync by our lead engineer extraordinaire. This is truly a product like no other, as every feature you will be developing is a feature which millions of merchants will suddenly have access to, without having to lift a finger. Welcome to the future of ecommerce.
It means working with a team of motivated individuals who are as passionate about the future of commerce and artificial intelligence as we are. And it also means being an equity-holder, a doer, a risk-taker, a leader and an example to others.
what you will be doing:
- Working on a green field project
- Developing and maintaining public facing, cross browser web applications that will be used by millions of users
- Design and implement innovative prototypes using the latest front-end technologies
- Collaborating with the scrum team for scrum ceremonies, backlog refinement and sprint planning
- Work closely with designers, product managers and backend engineers to implement robust front-end solutions
- Extensive experience with React, we use Next.js
- Experience with Typescript
- Experience with a backend frameworks, e.g. Node.js is a plus
- Experience with AWS cloud services (and/or Azure or GCP)
- Experience with unit and integration tests
- Knowledge of CI/CD pipelines, for example CircleCi
- Experience with building and maintaining robust, cross browser web applications
- Experience with modern UI frameworks
- Development environment on Unix based systems - OSx (mac) or Linux
- Ability to work in an Agile and high-paced environment
If you don't meet all the requirements but think you might still be right for the role, please apply anyway. We're always keen to speak to people who connect with our principles.
- Absolute work title freedom
- Personal growth Fridays
- Massage therapy sessions
- Group guided meditations
- Team building trips
- Global AI events and conferences
- Coffee, tea, fruit and snacks
- Unlimited vacation days
- Competitive compensation