Director, Growth Marketing
about the role
Your team will own the paid marketing channels vertical end-to-end - from creating the strategy, overseeing asset creation, launching the campaigns, managing the platforms and reporting insights - as well as email and notification conversion marketing, You are a leader who doesn’t shy away from a challenge, and constantly strives for improvement across everything you do. You are eager to learn, willing to up your sleeves, a team player, and someone who is excited about hiring and upscaling new talent.
what you'll be doing:
- Manage and help grow a best-in-class team of performance marketers and conversion marketers, hiring, optimizing organizational structure and providing strategic coaching
- Responsible for ambitious vision and goal planning for growth targets, across acquisition, CAC and key in-app actions.
- Assess performance of current paid media efforts (ex., Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Tik Tok Ads.)
- Work cross-functionally with design, brand/consumer/creator marketing and business intelligence to cascade marketing objectives, adjust the budget, improve performance, media-mix and evolve creative messaging.
- Develop & execute experimentation plans and testing framework that evolve our bidding, copy, messaging and targeting strategies, particularly experimenting around different feature propositions and sub-consumer groups.
- Push the boundaries of what we do and evaluate new channel opportunities.
- BA, BS and/or MA, MS in marketing, business, communications, advertising, brand management, english or journalism
- 7+ years of experience, with at least 3 years dedicated to performance/paid media.
- Experience in high growth stage companies, preferably in the tech or fintech spaces.
- Based in NY or willing to relocate, this is an in-person opportunity in our NYC office
- Proven experience managing direct reports and hiring.
- Strong knowledge of ad platforms (Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Tik Tok Ads.) and able to set up campaigns, manage insights and adjust based on performance.
- Obsessed with being consumer first - understanding user behavior, pop culture, and trends.
- Experience running result-driven marketing campaigns.
- You’re a leader who isn’t afraid to roll with crazy ideas. We’re not cookie cutter people ;) Quick to learn and adapt to overcome challenges. We move fast and change fast.
- Enjoys working in an environment with a lively, engaged and passionate team culture.
- Work title freedom
- Fully paid health benefits
- Personal growth Fridays
- Massage therapy sessions
- Group guided meditations
- Team building trips
- Fully loaded kitchen with coffee, tea, fruit and snacks
- Biweekly team socials
- Unlimited time off