Director, Customer Support
about the role
We are looking to hire a seasoned Director to build, manage and lead our Customer Service team. nate is customer-obsessed and we pride ourselves on maintaining the highest standards of customer satisfaction. This person will help us take the team to new heights and develop the process, structure, and team that will enable us to continue to scale. Responsibilities include resolving customer questions, recommending solutions and guiding customers through features and functionalities. You will be accountable for setting and holding quality support standards for the team, by reviewing their work, spotting trends and driving improvements.
- Act as a customer advocate and approach your work through the customer's eyes
- Lead and manage the Customer Service team, delivering exceptional service to our customers 24/7
- Provide solutions-oriented support to our customers and optimize the customer experience by liaising with the internal teams
- Work with the team to establish KPIs that help measure performance, identify gaps, effectively create a best in class customer care solution for our customers and report KPIs consistently to leadership.
- Be the “Voice of the Customer” to the Product Development team to ensure we continue to evolve as a platform in a way that aligns with the goals of our customers and drives long term resolutions.
- 4+ years experience leading a customer service/customer success team
- Experience using help desk software & remote support tools - Apple Business Chat is a plus!
- You lead by example, and you are not afraid to roll up your sleeves and do the work
- Deep familiarity and a strong philosophy regarding customer service standards
- Experience managing well in fast-paced, high-growth environments
- Outstanding communication skills, organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to balance multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, with an eye for prioritization
- Work title freedom
- Fully paid health benefits
- biweekly team socials
- Personal growth Fridays
- Unlimited time off
- Massage therapy sessions
- Group guided meditations
- Team building trips
- Fully loaded kitchen with coffee, tea, fruit and snacks
- Competitive Compensation