about the role
The ideal candidate has a strong eye for design, with the eagerness to find creative solutions. They are a self-starter who often experiments and has some creative and/or personal projects under them. This is an in-person role in our NYC office and we're looking for someone who can commit to a minimum of 15 hours a week working with our amazing team!
what you’ll do:
- Assist design team with tasks varying from brand, marketing and web design.
- Bring the nate brand to life in new, creative, and inventive ways across our growing channels
- Invent and develop new content ideas to grow and engage
- Bring new ideas to the table and constantly experiment
- Excited by and have deep understanding of the Gen Z consumer target and being up to speed on trending topics
- Working toward a degree in graphic design or a related field (graphic design, visual communications, digital design)
- Excited to work in a fast paced, young, creative office, filled with energized co-workers and an engaging culture.
- Able to meet tight deadlines while delivering quality designs.
- Highly motivated and able to take initiatives.
- Basic knowledge of design: layouts, typography, line composition, color,and other graphic design fundamentals
- Experience with motion graphics and/or video editing.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud is highly valued.
- Portfolio showcasing a strong grasp of concept development, graphic design, and brand
- Competitive Compensation
- Healthy snacks
- Modern and fun office in Flatiron, NY
- Team offsites & outings
- Professional growth Fridays
- Weekly massages