Creative Copywriter Internship
about the role
We’re expanding our writing function within our marketing & creative team, and we’re looking for an intern copywriter who will be responsible for the copywriting discipline from Social to Product. The Copywriting intern will help craft our voice and tone framework and ensure consistency across all channels.
- Ensure consistency of our voice and develop a strong point of view on how the brand voice should adapt for the product.
- Craft compelling copy for headlines, scripts, launch messaging, landing pages, social, ads, in-app promotions.
- Work cross-functionally with our marketing, design and product teams, as well as external agencies.
- Develop a clear understanding of our brand positioning and objectives.
- BA, BS and/or MA, MS in communications, advertising, marketing, brand management, english or journalism
- Exceptional writing skills and passion for the craft.
- Attention to detail, strategic and conceptual thinking, plus creativity and instincts for storytelling.
- The ability to work pretty independently on multiple projects with deadlines.
- A portfolio that showcases copywriting (headlines, scripts, etc.) and concepts across multiple channels.
- Other skills: office applications (G Suite, Word, Excel); content management systems.
- Nice to haves: experience with Klaviyo, Iterable, Facebook Ads, Google Ads
- Passion about nate
- Excited to work in a fast paced, young, creative office, filled with energized co-workers and an engaging culture.
- Work title freedom
- Personal growth Fridays
- Unlimited time off
- Massage therapy sessions
- Group guided meditations
- Team building trips
- Fully loaded kitchen with coffee, tea, fruit and snacks
- Competitive Compensation