about the role
To further our mission, we’re looking for a stellar brand designer. You’ll help build, evolve, and scale nate’s brand. You have a passion for design and understand the importance of strategic design solutions. You are versatile; whether it’s creating a new brand system, the perfect icon, the right type hierarchy or helping craft the right photography or video direction.
You’ll have opportunities to design across channels and mediums, from digital to print to OOH. You will be responsible for creating conceptual, on-brand designs and look for ways to push our visual branding further. You can express your design process, thinking and solutions clearly. No project is too big or small, you have a high standard and an enthusiasm to do great work no matter where it lives.
- Create marketing assets for email and web.
- Create and improve visuals for external and internal presentations.
- Help evolve our design language, systems and guidelines
- Create assets for multiple channels (web, product, email, OOH)
- Collaborate daily with copy, design, and strategy on all creative executions.
- Ability to translate business and marketing objectives into designs that are inspiring and engaging.
- Shape design decisions in response to creative leadership feedback.
- Research creative trends in competitive markets and apply that knowledge and learning to each project.
- Work cross-functionally with the design, marketing and partnerships teams, as well as external agency partners
- 3+ years of design experience
- Strong understanding of brand design systems and best practices
- Strong conceptual abilities, sophisticated sense of color with a high attention to detail.
- Highly detail-oriented, with uncompromising standards.
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite, Figma and other design tools
- Have built websites and landing pages using Webflow, Shopify, and Wordpress
- Experience with motion and video graphics
- You’re a reliable self-starter who can handle multiple projects with minimal oversight.
- Candidates should possess an elevated graphic design style and a compelling portfolio.
- Work title freedom
- Personal growth Fridays
- Unlimited time off
- Massage therapy sessions
- Group guided meditations
- Team building trips
- Fully loaded kitchen with coffee, tea, fruit and snacks
- Competitive Compensation