Ambassador Marketing Intern
about the role
- Work as part of a cross-functional team of marketers to increase brand awareness, appeal to a college/gen-z audience, and pull-off some pretty major on-campus events
- Assist our Ambassador Programming Manager with the day-to-day upkeep of the ambassador program & correspondence with ambassadors.
- Bring your own ideas to the table & have the confidence to execute them.
- Live our values all day, every day.
- Past experience in social media, marketing, events, ambassadorships, and/or leadership positions.
- An all-star communicator, comfortable with recruiting and outreach.
- Organization obsessed -- never shy away from a good spreadsheet.
- Bonus: You’re involved on campus & have some solid contacts to make things happen!
- Work title freedom
- Personal growth Fridays
- Unlimited time off
- Massage therapy sessions
- Group guided meditations
- Team building trips
- Fully loaded kitchen with coffee, tea, fruit and snacks
- Competitive Compensation
let's do this.